Our team at the Hohe Tauern information and booking centre will help you plan your dream
Let us help arrange your dream vacation in the Hohe Tauern National Park - Click here and send us your booking or package holiday request!
For information on travel discounts and our railway shuttle service, click here!
Terms and conditions:
- When directly booking your accommodation, the hospitality industry's (2006) terms and conditions apply. Click here to download the T&Cs. Payment must be made directly to the accommodation establishment.
- When booking an offer, package deal and/or additional services such as a guided tour, the Association of Travel Agencies' general Terms and Conditions (ARB 1992) apply.
Click here to download the T&Cs.
Operator: Hohe Tauern - The Nationalpark-Region in Karnten Tourismus GmbH, index of hosts of the Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth registration number 2012/0007.
In line with the Travel Agency safety regulations (RSV), customer deposits for Hohe Tauern - the Nationalpark-Region in Karnten Tourismus GmbH package tours are secured under the
The deposit must be paid no earlier than eleven months before the end of the holiday. The
deposit is 10% of the price of the holiday. The balance must be paid no earlier than two weeks prior to the start of the holiday. Tour documents will then be provided. Additional or early prepayments or residual payments must be paid proactively and not requested. Deposits and final payments are secured only to the extent that the tour operator is authorized to do so.
Guarantor is RAIKA Oberes Mölltal, 9841 Winklern (bank guarantee 12.11.2013). All claims in case of loss of eligibility are to be made to the liquidator (Europaische Reiseversicherung AG, Kratochwjlestraße 4, 1200 Wien. Tel.: +43 1 3172500. Fax: +43 13199367) within 8 weeks of insolvency.
Cancellation (extract from the Allgemeinen Geschäfts- und Reisebedingungen):
- Cancellations can be made, free of charge, up to 3 months before arrival
- Cancellations made between 3 and 1 month before arrival will be charged at 40% of the
- Cancellations made between 1 month and 1 week before arrival will be charged at 70% of
the holiday Price
- Cancellations made within 1 week before arrival will be charged at 90% of the holiday Price
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 11 Abs. 1 FAGG, instead the AGBH
(General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house
European Travel Insurance
You never know when you might need it: To save costs we recommend that you take precautions. Click here for holiday insurance.
Info- & Buchungscenter der
Hohe Tauern - die Nationalpark-Region in Kärnten
Hof 4 | 9844 Heiligenblut
Tel.: +43 4824 2700