Our team at the Hohe Tauern information and booking centre will help you plan your dream
Let us help arrange your dream vacation in the Hohe Tauern National Park - Click here and send us your booking or package holiday request!
For information on travel discounts and our railway shuttle service, click here!
Terms and conditions:
- When directly booking your accommodation, the hospitality industry's (2006) terms and conditions apply. Click here to download the T&Cs. Payment must be made directly to the accommodation establishment.
- When booking an offer, package deal and/or additional services such as a guided tour, the Association of Travel Agencies' general Terms and Conditions (ARB 1992) apply.
Click here to download the T&Cs.
Operator: Grossglockner Bergbahnen Touristik GmbH, Registration number 2015/0049 in the Veranstalterverzeichnis of the Bundesministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Wirtschaft (Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy)
In line with the Travel Agency safety regulations (RSV), customer deposits for Hohe Tauern - the Nationalpark-Region in Karnten Tourismus GmbH package tours are secured under the
The deposit must be paid no earlier than eleven months before the end of the holiday. The
deposit is 10% of the price of the holiday. The balance must be paid no earlier than two weeks prior to the start of the holiday. Tour documents will then be provided. Additional or early prepayments or residual payments must be paid proactively and not requested. Deposits and final payments are secured only to the extent that the tour operator is authorized to do so.
Raiffeisen Landesbank Kärnten shall be the guarantor or insurer (bank guarantee of October 8, 2015).
In the event of insolvency all claims shall be forfeited unless they are reported within 8 weeks of the onset of insolvency to the receiver: Europäische Reiseversicherung AG, 1220 Vienna,
Karochwjlestraße 4, Tel.: +43 1 3172500, Fax: +43 1 3199367.
Cancellation (extract from the Allgemeinen Geschäfts- und Reisebedingungen):
- Cancellations can be made, free of charge, up to 3 months before arrival
- Cancellations made between 3 and 1 month before arrival will be charged at 40% of the
- Cancellations made between 1 month and 1 week before arrival will be charged at 70% of
the holiday Price
- Cancellations made within 1 week before arrival will be charged at 90% of the holiday Price
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 11 Abs. 1 FAGG, instead the AGBH
(General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house
European Travel Insurance
You never know when you might need it: To save costs we recommend that you take precautions. Click here for holiday insurance.
Info- & Buchungscenter der
Hohe Tauern - die Nationalpark-Region in Kärnten
Hof 4 | 9844 Heiligenblut
Tel.: +43 4824 2700