The National Park Kärnten Card is THE entrance ticket to the natural and cultural life of the National Park Region.
Explore the National Park in the company of our National Park Rangers; marvel at natural wonders at the BIOS National Park Centre; and visit the Region’s hugely impressive gold and crystal exhibitions!
Thanks to the National Park Kärnten Card you can experience all this and much more either FREE OF CHARGE or at a MUCH REDUCED RATE!
Have fun getting to know the Region’s natural and cultural attractions; make the most of your National Park Kärnten Card!
Go to …
- National Park Hikers’ bus
* NEW: for comfort and value, take the National Park Hikers’ Bus to the most beautiful destinations in the Park
- Guided walking tours
* Programme of walking tours in the Hohe Tauern National Park
* Cultural-historical guided walking tour on mount Danielsberg
* Bees Nature Trail, Malta Valley
* BIOS National Park Centre in Mallnitz
* Winklern Maut Tower
* Tauern Gold exhibition at Putzenhof, Großkirchheim
* Lainach Time Factory
* Kasereck alpine pasture and showcase cheese dairy, Heiligenblut
* Mörtschach Schmutzer House
* Gmünd Stadturm (town tower) gallery
* House of Amazement – the Gmünd Pankratium
* Gmünd Porsche Museum
* Heiligenblut Gold Diggers’ Village
* Ragga gorge
* Raineralm alpine pasture & Landhotel Kreinerhof
For overview click here!