The Malta valley is among the best and most significant primary rock climbing areas in Austria. Exciting new routes are continually being established on the best rock and in a fabulous setting. But also worth a visit are the “climbing garden” on the Danielsberg in the Möll valley, near the Reißeck funicular, as well as the new climbing centre in the vicinity of the Arthur-von-Schmid House!
Our “climbing gardens”:
• Malta valley: more than 200 routes, III-X (Topo Kreuzwand/Malta valley)
• Danielsberg: about 30 routes, IV - IX
• Reißeck hut: 12 routes, III-VI (Topo Seekopf)
• Arthur-von-Schmid House climbing centre: about 50 routes, III-IX (Topos)
• Innerfragant “climbing garden”: about 20 tours, III - VII+